Key Factors To Prioritize When Choosing A Caravan Storage Facility
When you can’t use your caravan for the mean time like maybe because of the weather or because you are going for a month vacation with the entire family, it would be best if you will it to a secure caravan storage facility. You see, even if you have the right garage at home, but because of the fact that no one will be left there for the time being, you should not leave your caravan there as it is not only detrimental to your vehicle, but at the same time, risky to your own place as well. You see, a house without anyone leaving is risky enough from burglars, how much more if your vehicle is left there for everyone to see. It will serve as bait so that your house will trigger their evil intentions. So instead of doing that, you can leave your vehicle to a caravan storage facility.
There are already many caravan storage facilities that you can choose and if this is quite a challenge to you, then you can refer to the tips enumerated below:
– First thing to check is if the facility is a member of CaSSOA. You see, this agency will not approve to be their member if the storage facility is not equipped with the standards they are looking for especially the security aspect.
– The facility should be with a robust perimeter protection. It means that the facility should be with the latest security accessories like surveillance cameras, alarms, 24/7 security guard and an electronic locked fencing. If they are not with an electronic locked fencing, then at least it should be with huge padlocks that cannot be ruined easily.
– The location will also matter as though you are leaving your vehicle there for a month probably, still once you get home, you might want to just leave it there if the location is convenient for you to get your vehicle in and out.
– The security lighting is another aspect that needs to be checked. Be sure tat you will only leave your vehicle if the entire area of the facility is well lighted as you don’t know what will happen to those areas that remain dark all the time. Aside from thieves, insects can get into your vehicle and that is certainly a lot damaging especially the rodents and many others.
– And one last thing, be sure that the caravan storage in Melbourne you will choose will be able to provide you with a written storage contract. In this contract, everything must be stated like the length of stay for your vehicle, the amount, the conditions agreed and so on. things like these will really matter if worse comes to worst.
So, these are the conditions that you should look for in a caravan storage facility. You should not cater to anything less than this as your vehicle might be at risk. Always prioritize its safety as you might not be able to afford one again.